Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I wonder why people enjoy wearing masks?? How can they relish the moment sharing laughs with someone who'll they back stab in the future anyway? or already back stabbing.. How the heck can they bare sharing hearty laughs in other people's grief or pain?? With that kind of behavior, do they even deserve to be called people? I hate being surrounded with fake faces,fake people, and fake friendship. Its hard to be normal, so I'd rather not to be, especially if being normal is hurting other people for an individual interest and entertainment. I don't find it funny, and I don't find it amusing. If they think they are being famous for being such a bully or plain "jerk", boy, I pity the size of their brain. Well, what goes around, comes around anyway.. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment